Math worksheets in English to help learn the numbers from 1 to 10 using a Christmas theme.
These Christmas math worksheets are a fun way to practice counting numbers from 1 to 10 using items (images) associated with Christmas.
The worksheets can be used as part of general math lessons, as morning work or even as homework. They could easily be a part of a Math Center too.
Included in this pack are four charts in color (A4 size): One chart contains images with English vocabulary about Christmas (these objects appear on the worksheets). Another chart contains the numbers with the name of each number written in English as uppercase and lowercase words. The third wall chart shows the numbers with a corresponding number of Christmas objects next to each one. These charts can be used as handouts for the students or for putting on the classroom wall. At the end of the file is the fourth chart with has a picture of a Christmas tree and the following vocabulary: star, ornament, lights, garland, gift/present.
CONTENT: This pack contains 23 Pages:
- Chart: Christmas Vocabulary in English – (1 page)
- Chart: Numbers 1 – 10 (in uppercase and lowercase) – (1 page)
- Chart: Numbers with corresponding number of Christmas images – (1 page)
- Numbers with Christmas Images (in black & white for coloring) – (1 page)
- Christmas Tree – Write numbers in ornaments – (1 page)
- Connect images with corresponding number – (1 page)
- Color the correct number of candles – (1 page)
- Count and circle the correct number – (1 page)
- Circle the correct group of ornaments – (1 page)
- Christmas Tree to decorate – (1 page)
- Ornaments to cut and paste for Christmas Tree – (1 page)
- Write the missing numbers – Christmas Stocking version – (1 page)
- Write the missing numbers – Christmas Tree version – (1 page)
- Count the stars – (1 page)
- Answers for teachers – (8 pages)
- BONUS: Christmas Tree with English Vocabulary – (1 page)
LEVEL: Pre-K – Kindergarten, 1st grade
This set of worksheets is aligned to the US Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and addresses concepts in the Counting and Cardinality domain.
Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
AGE: From 4-6 years