ESL Conversation Starters – English Speaking Practice about Personal Information
I have just created a new video that can be used in the English Language Classroom, ideally for adult or teenage ESL / ELL students at an intermediate level.
This video contains 50 conversation questions about personal information, likes and life experiences.
Example Questions are:
– What are you thankful for?
– If you could relive one day of your life, which day would it be
– Describe a typical dish from your country. What is the dish called?
What is in the dish? When do you eat it?
– What is your favorite family tradition?
– When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
– What is one thing you have done this year that you are proud of?
– What is one goal you have that you would like to complete before
the end of this year?
– What are three things you are good at?
– If you could spend one day as someone else, who would it be
– What is your favorite movie? Why do you like it?
– What was the last book you read? What was it about?
We have a set of these questions available as Flash Cards that can be used in the classroom:
More details here: English Conversation Starters – Personal Information