Days of the Week in English – Cut and Paste Spelling Activity
Students need to cut out the individual letters of each day of the week and paste them on their page with their correct spelling.
Teachers can either give them the sheets that have the spelling of the months in order or where the name of the day is scrambled.
There are two versions of the letters. One version where the letters have a solid fill, and the other version with just the outline of the letter so that it can be colored in (also to save ink printing). See the preview to have an idea of the two types of letters.
This resource is part of our ESL/ELL Bundle of Activities – Days of the Week.
CONTENT: This resource contains 5 Pages:
- Days in English – Solid Letters Version – (1 page)
- Days in English – Outline Letters Version – (1 page)
- Days in English – Solid Scrambled Letters Version – (1 page)
- Days in English – Outline Scrambled Letters Version – (1 page)
- Student Page for pasting – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: Young learners
Una actividad de cortar y pegar para deletrear los días de la semana en inglés.