Months in English – Cut and Paste Spelling Activity
Students need to cut out the individual letters of each month and paste them on their page with their correct spelling.
Teachers can either give them the sheets that have the spelling of the months in order or where the name of the month is scrambled.
There are two versions of the letters. One version where the letters have a solid fill, and the other version with just the outline of the letter so that it can be colored in (also to save ink printing). See the preview to have an idea of the two types of letters.
CONTENT: This pack contains 9 Pages:
- Months in English – Solid Letters Version – (2 pages)
- Months in English – Outline Letters Version – (2 pages)
- Months in English – Solid Scrambled Letters Version – (2 pages)
- Months in English – Outline Scrambled Letters Version – (2 pages)
- Student Page for pasting – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: Young learners
Una actividad de cortar y pegar para deletrear los meses del año en inglés.