This will be the first ever Woodward English Show … yes show number 1.
What exactly happens during the Woodward English Show?
Well, during an hour YOU are going to learn English in a fun way and since it is LIVE from New Zealand, anything can happen!
AND… if you join us LIVE for this show … later you will be able to say to everyone “YES, I was there for the first ever episode.”
The Woodward English show is aimed at adults … both adults learning English OR those who are teaching English and I recommend having at least an intermediate level of English.
ENGLISH TEACHERS: If you would like to show or recommend the Woodward English Show to your students, I recommend watching it first to see if it is appropriate for them. I have a sense of humour that may not always be appropriate for the classroom.
Today’s topic is: NATURAL DISASTERS! 🌋
Today we are going to:
- learn English vocabulary about natural disasters
- learn typical words associated with natural disasters
- learn some phrasal verbs and idioms
- practice listening and reading
- hear a joke … try not to laugh … or cringe!
- have a conversation about experiences with natural disasters
- have a moment for inspiration / motivation
- do a quick quiz
- and MORE!