English Flash Cards with the months of the year – Leaf Design
The flash cards contain the following words: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. There is also a sheet containing 4 leaves without words so you can add your own ESL vocabulary or phrases.
There are 4 flash cards per page with a dotted line around each card for ease of cutting. There is also a large version with one leaf (with its month) that can be printed A4 size.
You may also want to laminate each flash card. Some teachers also photocopy them to make a booklet for students.
You could also use each flash card as part of a word wall (the blank leaves are useful for adding more vocabulary).
CONTENT: This pack contains 18 Pages:
- Small Flash Cards – January, February, March, April (on 1 page)
- Small Flash Cards – May, June, July, August (on 1 page)
- Small Flash Cards – September, October, November, December (on 1 page)
- Small Flash Cards – Blank versions (1 page)
- Flash Cards (A4) – One month per page (12 pages)
- Flash Card (A4) – Months of the Year (1 page)
- Flash Card (A4) – Blank version (1 page)
LEVEL: Basic (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: Young learners
Tarjetas con los meses del año en inglés.