An ESOL / ELL Word Search about the months of the year in English.
✅ PRINTABLE (PDF) VERSION ✅
The Printable PDF Version of this resource includes two main versions:
- One worksheet with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the month in English that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
We have also included a portrait version with clues at the bottom and landscape (horizontal) version with clues on the right. You choose which you prefer to use.
There is also an answer sheet with all of the words circled for the teacher or so that students are able to check their own work.
CONTENT: This English teacher resource contains 6 Pages:
- English Word Search – Student Version with clues – (2 pages)
- English Word Search – Student Version without clues – (2 pages)
- English Word Search – Teacher Answers – (2 pages)
There are two pages for each one because there is a portrait version and a landscape version.
✅ DIGITAL VERSION (EASEL by TpT™) ✅
With EASEL, you can assign interactive digital activities to your students which can be completed on any device. EASEL is ideal for use in distance learning settings and also in the physical classroom.
The Digital Easel Version of this resource includes the landscape (horizontal) version which is easier to use on devices. Students can circle each word they find with the pen in EASEL. The version without clues also has 12 boxes where they can type the words they have found.
- English Word Search – Student Version with clues – (1 page)
- English Word Search – Student Version without clues – (1 page)
These pages are in landscape / horizontal format.
The printable PDF version and the Digital EASEL version are both available immediately upon purchase. Pen and paper or digital … you choose which version fits best in your classroom’s learning model.
This resource also appears in our ESL BUNDLE: Months in English which contains many more activities for learning the months of the year in English.
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: From 6 years
Format: .PDF and Digital (TPT EASEL)
There are no reviews yet.