An ESL Word Search containing common vocabulary about Health Problems in English.
This simple word search contains the following words: asthma, backache, broken leg, cold, cough, earache, fever, flu, headache, heartburn, measles, rash, sore throat, stomachache (also a version with the stomach ache – two words – spelling), sunburn, toothache.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the health problems that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
Due to the two ways of spelling stomachache and stomach ache, I have included a version with each spelling of that clue. You choose which is more appropriate for your country.
CONTENT: This pack contains 5 Pages:
- Health Problems – ESL Word Search with clues (with stomachache spelling) – Student Version – (1 page)
- Health Problems – ESL Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Health Problems – ESL Word Search with clues (with stomach ache spelling) – Student Version – (1 page)
- Health Problems – ESL Word Search – Teacher Answers – (2 pages)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 9 years
Una sopa de letras con vocabulario de algunos problemas de salud en inglés.