An ESL/ELA Word Search containing 21 nationalities in English.
This Word Search contains the following 21 nationalities: American, Australian, Brazilian, Canadian, Chilean, Chinese, Colombian, Egyptian, English, French, German, Greek, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mexican, Peruvian, Portuguese, South African, Spanish.
There are three versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with NATIONALITIES as clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is with the COUNTRIES as clues at the bottom and where the students need to find the corresponding nationality in the word search.
- One worksheet is WITHOUT clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the nationalities that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 4 Pages:
- Past Tense Irregular Verbs – Word Search with nationalities as clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Past Tense Irregular Verbs – Word Search with countries as clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Past Tense Irregular Verbs – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Past Tense Irregular Verbs – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: From 7 years
There are no reviews yet.