A Word Search containing English vocabulary associated with the RMS Titanic that struck an iceberg in 1912 and sank.
The words that are included are: captain, Carpathia, crew, disaster, iceberg, life jacket, lifeboat, luxury, maiden, ocean, passengers, rescue, Southampton, survivor, Titanic, unsinkable, voyage, White Star Line.
(Note: all words appear in capital letters)
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the vocabulary in English that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This resource contains 3 Pages:
- Titanic – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Titanic – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Titanic – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 8 years