An ESL/ELL Word Search containing the days of the week in English.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the day of the week in English that they have found (and two additional words – days and week). This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
This resource is part of our ESL/ELL Bundle of Activities – Days of the Week.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Days in English – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Days in English – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Days in English – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 7 years