A Word Search containing English vocabulary associated with Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder plot of 1605.
The words that are included are: arrested, barrel, bonfire, catholic, England, failure, fifth, fireworks, Guido, gunpowder, Guy Fawkes, House of Lords, King James, November, parliament, plot, protestant, treason.
(Note: all words appear in capital letters)
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the vocabulary in English that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This resource contains 3 Pages:
- Guy Fawkes – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Guy Fawkes – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Guy Fawkes – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 10 years