Word Search containing typical English vocabulary associated with Saint Patrick’s Day.
This ESL Word Search contains the following 18 words in English: celebrate, Dublin, four-leaf clover, gold, green, harp, Ireland, Irish, legend, leprechaun, limerick, luck, march, parade, Saint Patrick, shamrock, snakes, tradition.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the English words associated with Saint Patrick’s Day that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Saint Patrick’s Day – English Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Saint Patrick’s Day – English Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Saint Patrick’s Day – English Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: From 9 years
We also have a Word Search about Saint Patrick’s Day in SPANISH.
There are no reviews yet.