Bedtime Phrases | English Speaking Practice
Learn 33 English phrases that can be used around bedtime for children.
✅ Do you want to improve your English speaking skills? ✅
Join Rob Woodward as he teaches you common phrases used in English conversations and daily life so that YOU can speak English fluently.
In this lesson, you will improve your English speaking skills and listening skills at the same time by learning 33 English phrases that can be used at bedtime for children. These are common phrases in English for daily life as a part of the evening routine, especially ones said by parents to their children.
The English phrases in this lesson are about bedtime.
Some examples of the English phrases in this lesson include:
- It’s time to go to bed.
- You should go to bed early, you’re tired.
- Are you warm enough?
- Would you like me to tell you a story?
- Sweet dreams!
- and 28 more phrases you need to know!
🔥 How to improve your English speaking skills 🔥
1. Repeat each phrase after me.
– Try to say each phrase the same way I say it.
– Copy the way I say the words together at the same speed.
2. Repeat the lesson again the next day until you naturally sound the same as me.
This is a great way to practice your English pronunciation and improve your listening skills.
REAL human voice – Not a computer voice
Rob Woodward (an English teacher from New Zealand) appears on the screen saying each phrase. This is to show each lesson is spoken by a REAL PERSON, a native English speaker and not a computerized robotic unnatural AI voice.