Laundry Sentences and Phrases in English | English Speaking Practice
Learn 66 English phrases that can be used when talking about doing the laundry.
✅ Do you want to improve your English speaking skills? ✅
Join Rob Woodward as he teaches you common phrases used in English conversations and daily life so that YOU can speak English fluently.
In this lesson, you will improve your English speaking skills and listening skills at the same time by learning 66 English phrases about laundry. These are common phrases in English for daily life as a part of the afternoon routine, especially ones said by parents to their children.
Some examples of the English phrases in this lesson include:
- Put your dirty clothes from today into the basket.
- In the next wash, I’ll do the sheets.
- Add the correct amount of laundry detergent.
- You can only use cold water with these items.
- Place the clothes in the dryer.
- and 61 more phrases you need to know!
🔥 How to improve your English speaking skills 🔥
1. Repeat each phrase after me.
– Try to say each phrase the same way I say it.
– Copy the way I say the words together at the same speed.
2. Repeat the lesson again the next day until you naturally sound the same as me.
This is a great way to practice your English pronunciation and improve your listening skills.
REAL human voice – Not a computer voice
Rob Woodward (an English teacher from New Zealand) appears on the screen saying each phrase. This is to show each lesson is spoken by a REAL PERSON, a native English speaker and not a computerized unnatural robotic AI voice.