Getting Dressed Phrases | English Speaking Practice
Learn 26 English phrases that are useful to talk about getting dressed in the morning.
✅ Do you want to improve your English speaking skills? ✅
Join Rob Woodward as he teaches you common phrases used in English conversations and daily life so that YOU can speak English fluently.
In this lesson, you will improve your English speaking skills and listening skills at the same time by learning these 26 English phrases about getting dressed in the morning, especially when talking to school children as they are getting ready in the morning. These are common phrases in English for daily life, especially ones said by parents to their children.
Some examples of the English phrases in this lesson include:
- It’s time to get dressed
- Where is your school uniform?
- You should wear warm clothes today.
- Can you wear that to school?
- Have you changed your underwear?
- and 21 more phrases you need to know!
🔥 How to improve your English speaking skills 🔥
1. Repeat each phrase after me.
– Try to say each phrase the same way I say it.
– Copy the way I say the words together at the same speed.
2. Repeat the lesson again the next day until you naturally sound the same as me.
This is a great way to practice your English pronunciation and improve your listening skills.
REAL human voice – Not a computer voice
Rob Woodward (an English teacher from New Zealand) appears on the screen saying each phrase. This is to show each lesson is spoken by a REAL PERSON, a native English speaker and not a computerized robotic unnatural AI voice.