The difference between Sunrise and Sunset
Sunrise = when the sun first appears in the sky in the morning.
- Sunrise occurs in the morning.
- Sunrise occurs in the east.
- Sunrise is at the beginning of the day.
- The sun is in the sky after sunrise.
Sunset = when the sun disappears from the sky at the end of the day and it becomes dark.
- Sunset occurs in the evening.
- Sunset occurs in the west.
- Sunset is at the end of the day.
- The sun disappears and it becomes dark after sunset.
Do you like sunsets?