Free English Course
by Woodward English
Woodward English has created this free online English course that is open to anyone around the world.
This course helps ESOL / ELL students learn English from a Basic level to a more Advanced level.
Most of our English lessons have a video so you can hear the pronunciation of words and phrases by a native English speaker.
English teachers are welcome to refer their students to individual lessons or recommend the entire course as an additional resource for their own course.
NOTE: This course is a work in progress and I will add new lessons over time.
See our other English courses and why they are free here:
Free online English Courses by Woodward English
Please let other people know about this free English course.
- What is an adjective?
- Adjectives – Opposites
- To Be + Adjective
- Color or Colour?
- Colors in English – Colours in English
- Typical things of each colour
- Shapes and Colors in English
- Light Colors vs. Dark Colors in English
- Vegetables in English
- Fruit in English
- Fruit and Vegetables in English
- Possessive Adjectives
- His – Her – Possessive Adjectives
- You’re vs. Your
- They’re vs. Their vs. There
- It’s vs. Its
- Clothes in English
- What are you wearing? Adjectives + Clothes
- Possessive Pronouns
- Parts of the Face
- Adjectives – Word Order
- Present Simple Tense in English
- Day + Part of the Day
- ON + Day + Part of the Day
- Don’t and Doesn’t in English – Simple Present Tense – Negative Sentences
- Like – likes – don’t like – doesn’t like
- Like + Verb-ING – Like + Infinitive – Enjoy + Verb-ING
- Daily Routines in English
- How to say an email address in English
- Free Time Activities in English
- Sports in English
- I agree – I don’t agree