A Word Search containing English vocabulary associated with ANZAC Day (25th of April).
The words that are included are: Allies, ANZAC, April, Army Corps, Australia, Battle, Brave, Fighting, Gallipoli, Landing, New Zealand, Poppies, Remember, Sacrifice, Soldier, Turkey, World War One, Wreath
(Note: all words appear in capital letters)
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the vocabulary in English that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
All answers appear either horizontal or vertical (none are diagonal).
CONTENT: This resource contains 3 Pages:
- ANZAC Day – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- ANZAC Day – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- ANZAC Day – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 8 years