An ESL/ELL Word Search containing vocabulary associated with Earth Day and the environment in English.
The clues have been divided into two boxes, nouns and verbs.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the vocabulary in English that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Earth Day – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Earth Day – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Earth Day – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 7 years