English Days of the Week – Flash Cards / Charts
The flash cards contain the following words (and phrases): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, days of the week, days, of the, week, yesterday, today, tomorrow.
There are normally 4 words per page and there is a dotted line around each flash card for ease of cutting.
We have also included a larger version with one day of the week per page.
There are also two charts, each one on a A4 size page. One version is a list of the days written in English, the second chart is a list of the days of the week in Spanish with the corresponding translation in English next to it. These can be printed in color to use on the wall or can be photocopied and given to each student.
You may also want to laminate each chart and use them as large flashcards. Some teachers also photocopy these and make a booklet for students.
This resource is part of our ESL/ELL Bundle of Activities – Days of the Week.
CONTENT: This resource contains 19 Pages:
- Days of the Week in English – (Wall Chart – A4) – (1 page)
- Days in English & Spanish – (Wall Chart – A4) – (1 page)
- Flash Cards – Days of the week, days, of the, week (on 1 page)
- Flash Cards – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (on 1 page)
- Flash Cards – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and a blank flash card (on 1 page)
- Flash Cards – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (on 1 page)
- Blank Flash Cards – Four per page – (1 page)
- Large Flash Cards – One Day of the Week per page (7 pages)
- Large Flash Cards – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Days of the Week – One per page (4 pages)
- Large Blank Flash Card – (1 page)
LEVEL: Basic (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: Young learners
Tarjetas con los días de la semana en inglés.