An ESL/ELA Word Search containing Question Words in English.
This simple word search contains the following words: how, what, when, where, which who, why.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are lines (spaces) where students have to write the questions words that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Question Words – ESL Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Question Words – ESL Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Question Words – ESL Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR – A2 Level)
AGE: From 9 years