English Conversation Lessons
In these free English lessons, you will learn vocabulary and expressions that will help you to express yourself well during conversations in English. Each lesson is about a specific conversation question.
Practice English LIVE on YouTube
Each lesson is accompanied by a LIVE English conversation / chat on YouTube.
If a lesson doesn’t currently have a video, it is because this question will be coming up in the near future, so come and join us LIVE. Subscribe to Woodward English on YouTube so you will notified when I go LIVE and so you can practice your English for free with me.
There are currently three sets of English Conversation Questions.
- Set 1 – English Conversation Starters – Personal Information
- Set 2 – Have you ever…? Questions
- Set 3 – English Debate Questions
English Teacher Resources
Sets of flashcards with these questions are available for use in English classes.
- What are you thankful for? – English Conversation Question 1
- Relive one day of your life – English Conversation Question 2
- Describe a typical dish from your country – English Conversation Question 3
- What is your favorite family tradition? – English Conversation Question 4
- What did you want to be when you grew up? – English Conversation Question 5
- What is one thing you have done this year that you are proud of? – English Conversation Question 6
- What is one goal you have that you would like to complete before the end of the year? – Q7
- What are three things that you are good at? – Q8
- If you could spend one day as someone else, who would it be and why? – Q9